Quickie

Nov 30, 2009

Just a quick update before I run to the library.
This post is going to be highly incoherent and all over the place, so bear with me.

Today:



I'm thinking of chopping the top bit of this dress and converting it to a bib.
Jersey fabrics generally annoy me, and this dress is winding me up.



How lovely is this jade butterfly that has decided to take momentary residence atop my finger?



I got them from my last visit to Singapore. They've got diamonds for a thorax and an abdomen, a diamond leaf for friend and an 18 karat white gold branch to rest in. Nothing less than the best for these two posh butterflies.
(Who would have thought that I could identify with a ring!)

Yesterday:


I don't know what I was trying to prove with the idiotic second pose.
My jaw looks phenomenal though (very rare occurrence), so I thought I'd share.



I wore both my grans on my finger and wrist yesterday. The jade ring was nonchalantly presented to me along with a carved pink quartz pendant (as seen in the preceding outfit) by my wonderful maternal grandmother after a casual afternoon visit to her house. The pearl ring and turquoise/coral double happiness cuff, on the other hand, are among my inheritance from my paternal grandmother who I miss ever so dearly.

-----
Ps. A big shout out and a million thanks to Lynne and my fashion partner Sans:


The Evening News.

Lynne also wrote about our car-boot experience, but I couldn't get a proper scan because technology hates me.



The Inquirer

You can read the article online if you've missed the broadsheet
. :)

http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/2bu/2bu/view/20091128-238818/5-Pinoy-fashion-bloggers-serve-style-treats-online