flashbacks

Mar 20, 2011


Topshop dress, The Ramp skirt, The Ramp earrings, So!FAB shoes

With my date for the night, Weelisa of SO!F.A.B, looking amazing in a body con red dress.
Oh how I wish I could pull out something like that!

Wearing a pair of Chanel-esque shoes from SO!F.A.B
The queen of the ball in a gorgeous royal blue gown!

Tonight I was invited through So!F.A.B to be a judge in ICA's ball. I remember visiting ICA a year or two ago about age appropriate dressing so it was such an honor to be asked back!

Everyone looked amazing in their dresses, putting my own OLD prom dress to shame. Remind me to NEVER accidentally wear my school colors, yellow and black...now that's what you call school spirit!

Wish I could have posted more photos but my SLR is STILL being fixed so I had to opt for my brother's ancient SLR camera and its one hour battery life. Too bad it conked out even before I got to take any better photos. Would have loved to show you photos of the dress which I chose as best dressed. But a description should do for now...it was a classic, black and white, Audrey Hepburn-esque dress. Very Hanna actually!! It really stood out in a sea of equally pretty flowly dresses and gowns. 

Congratulations to ALL the winners! I really wish I was able to take a photos of you guys :( 

Lastly, speaking of proms...
Here's an article from PDI where I was featured along with bloggers, Dom, Kryz, Saab and Laureen :) Thanks Stef for the feature!

12 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said... Best Blogger Tips

You guys look stunning. What a fun event!

Violet said... Best Blogger Tips

i love everything about this post your dress, the belt, those shoes. and im pretty sure you can pull of something like that perfectly!

hope your camera gets repaired soon and congrats on the feature

UGH I LOVE YOUR DRESS

XX
Vi from Cali

The beautiful life of A said... Best Blogger Tips

you BOTH look amazing!!!

Dominique Tiu said... Best Blogger Tips

Haha, we have the same top (that doubles as a dress), haha. But almost every person I know has one (I got the two other colors too--I super love them).

Also, you're so pretty. I keep forgetting to comment whenever I lurk around your site but I hang around to check every post. Hope you had fun at the ball! Judging can be stressful. Kryz and I encountered minor glitches the last time. Haha.

Wynn said... Best Blogger Tips

Looking glam!!! You rock this look! xox

Lulamy* said... Best Blogger Tips

I have just discovered your blog.
You're so beautiful!

Would you like to follow each other?

Kiss from Spain.

modern.girl said... Best Blogger Tips

hello! i just found your blog and wanted to say hi!

i love your outfit here! the all white assemble is so chic and sexy!

cheers,
yvonne
modern.girl

wholesale clothes said... Best Blogger Tips

All dress are in fashion, 4I like it.

Prom Dresses said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks like it was a fun event. Beautiful cocktail dresses. I liked it.

Wholesale Clothing said... Best Blogger Tips

Everyone looks fabulous! The royal blue gown is truly a stunner. I like the gold accent plus draping. It's breathtaking.

Joy Shana said... Best Blogger Tips

Love ur dresses
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

sewa mobil jakarta said... Best Blogger Tips

Very nice, thanks for sharing.